Anyway, I have SOOO much to be grateful for... especially considering that yesterday was my dearest Little Dude's first birthday. I promise I will post pictures and write something mushy for posterity and all that but for now, I just want a place to be able to come and write a few things, probably more for my benefit than anyone else's. Something longer than a status update and without everyone feeling like they must "like" it or add their two cents to every little thing I write. If you want to comment, by all means do so because I really do like reading what you have to say, its just that I know my audience here is not so broad or, well, annoying... So with that I must say that for Day 1:
I am most grateful for my Matt.
He really, truly is my world. Everything I hold near and dear and meaningful in my life can be traced like a Kevin Bacon movie, right back to him. Even the parts of my life that were there before he came around are better for having him there now. He's my very bestest friend and I just love him. Everything about him... well mostly, but I love him just the way his is, no matter what. I'm grateful that he is soo dorky sometimes and doesn't care. I'm grateful that he is gentle. I'm grateful that he works so hard and with such real integrity. I don't know anyone else like him. I'm grateful that he is kind. Genuinely kind. I'm humbled (no easy task I assure you) by the fact that he chose me to co-pilot this wonderful journey through life and beyond. And I love that he's okay with having to buckle up for the ride!
Eye Luff Ewe Babe!
No comments:
Post a Comment